I Like to Call Him Crash!

This is what happens when you're riding your bike . . and a car makes a right-hand turn in front of you . . . . and you have to munch hard on the brakes to "avoid" a crash. You get bucked off in the middle of the road (maybe it was to the side, I don't know) and a gash in the eyebrow that goes straight to the bone.
And, even better!!... it's all documented by your scrapbooking wife ;o)
Look at those dang stitches though. Especially that one in the middle. Geesh! I think I could have done better. I'd have used a smaller gage material, for sure. It looks like Dr. Frankenstien stitched him up. Six herckin' big stitches, which in my wifey opinion, shoulda been 12 smaller ones. And, the doctor admitted he could have done two layers of stitches because it was so deep. Ah well,... it's a long ways from his heart ;o) -- funny though, cuz it made my heart skip a few beats... just a little bit scary finding out a car almost took out my honey!

No comments:
Post a Comment