How Tall Is Your Grass?

Bunny and I came home tonight, after Korean Noodle Night with Grandma B, to a turkey crossing the road and jumping into our pasture. I was so excited. Finally!! A turkey has made his way onto our property. I've been waiting and waiting for those darn turkeys. We can hear them, we see them by the river but we never get a visit from them ;o) I couldn't wait to grab my camera, which was in my purse, but I had to stop the vehicle for cryin' out loud. Mr Turkey (or maybe Ms) was sitting on the wood fence of the steer corral. Or,... WAS... until I had a camera to take a picture. Then he jumped into the air and glided aaaalllllll the way out into the middle of the pasture, into the deep grass, never to be seen again . . . I could hear him, just couldn't see him. Maybe he'll come back tomorrow ;o) (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment