Thursday, February 11, 2016

I did it!!

Finally got on my blog!!! I haven't been able to logon since I updated my smart phone. Like a dummy, I didn't save my blog account info. Blogger wouldn't let me change my login email and I couldn't remember the old one. It's an email address from years ago, I just couldn't remember it!!!! Then, as I was archiving (tossing) some tax info,  ta-da!, there it was. So here I am, explaining to a blog that no one reads anymore, why I've been gone.  I couldn't login. That, and I now have Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat 🙂
So, I'm going to end this blog. You can still find me in cyberspace, comment to this post if you need help finding me on the above media apps.

It was so fun sharing here. 
Thanks for reading. 


1 comment:

Rasinkain said...

Hi there, I accidently click on your page and see you did an update. Will keep checking back.