Monday, April 28, 2014

Gardening

We've got the gardening bug lately. The weather has been very cooperative. That helps. The project manager and head handyman (that's HWM) has things working in tiptop shape. He's awesome that way.

Peas and herbs are up;  beet, onion and carrot seeds are planted. Then today, I bought plants like, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and a few flowers. I guess I got a late start on potatoes because there's not a seed potatoe to be found. So, I bought container potatoes. Never seen or heard of that before but there it is. I bought container potatoes. 

Here's the "before" pic in panorama. After I get the plants in, I'll post another pic. 

Gotta say, we both LOVE the raised beds. The whole garden has a watering system, how cool is that? I won't know what to do with all my sprinklers and hoses and attachments. Haha! Yea, right. 

We still need to get the galvanized tanks out and filled for strawberries and lettuce and chard. 

Okay, gotta get some sleep cuz I've got a busy week ahead. 


1 comment:

Durinda said...

Love the beds! Ron has built me four. Put too much cow manure in the dirt. Burned the 1st planting. 27 here this morn.