It's Been a Long Winter
The clouds didn't look that mean when I left for my bike ride . . .
We were teased with a few warm and sunny days that allowed me to get out for a bike ride. Well, this turned out to NOT be one of those days. When I left the house, sun was shining, it was about 50*. Within 30 minutes, it was cold, raining sleet and I was hustling to get home. Brrrr! 
It's been a long winter. Maybe not for snow but for cold. This cold weather stuff is just getting old☺ Sheesh! New snow on the hills. Speaking of new, that's our new buck, Dewey, scratching his itch ☺
2 comments:
Way to go on catching up! Athena looks so svelte. LOL Let us know the kid tally.
Thanks for a great night of BUNKO. Let me know what I can do for Relay. I will join but probably only able to walk Friday night.
Post a Comment