RBoy, at the creek crossing, did an amazing job in this race. Had he not lost his shoe during the next crossing, in this same spot, he'd have blown his PR outta the water. By the way, HWM flipped over his handlebars trying to cross here during a practice run. He hasn't raced since, but will soon. I'm thankful for helmets!! The rock that caved in HWM helmet surely would have killed him had he not been wearing one. I'll try to remember to get a picture of it and post later.
It gets pretty slippery on the way up!
But if you make the climb, you can stop for a beer. Oops! Sorry RBoy, not quite old enough. I'll talk to organizers about ROOT beer. . . Rboy thinks his mom asking for rootbeer for her sonny poo would be embarrassing. Hey, what do you mean embarrass you? I wouldn't embarrass you, .. for long?
Then, after all that water and climbing fun, there's a snail trap. It goes round and round in, round and round out. It's pretty cool, actually.
The Organizer thinks of everything. In case you need to warm up, there's the trail through the heated barn. See, I told you. You wanna ride now, don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment