The First (for us) CycloCross
Race of the Season
I'm posting these pics real quick tonight, knowing that if I don't, it could be months before I did. My blog record isn't too great these days :o) hehe...
I'm trying to post videos too, but somethings wrong... is it my camera?... is it Blogger?... is it operator error?... I'm too tired to figure it out tonight~
He rode in two races, Masters and Category 4
Bunny pushing up a hill, she made it, TWICE! Her very first race and she made two laps around the approx. two mile course. We're very proud of that girl. You should have heard big brother hootin' and hollerin' for sis. Love it!
RBoy,... after 3 laps and about to attack "the hill"
Bunny makin' it through the mud hole and getting someencouragement from a gal in the Catagory 1-3 race.
I shot video of all three of "my" riders going through this big puddle,
hope I can get them to post tomorrow.
~But seriously, they had a whole lotta fun~


2 comments:
A really serious bunch! Looks like they all made it thru the "puddle" without falling over.
I want to see picture of you riding it? I hope you did.
rasinkain
Post a Comment