Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting Ready for STP
(Seattle to Portland Charity Ride)

Here's my boys, this morning, getting ready for their 200+ STP ride. Can you see the excitment on their faces? Oh it's not because of the looong ride ahead. It's because I was making them stop so I could take their picture. LOL! I'd just gotten a lecture from Hard Workin' Man that I couldn't be taking up so much time with goodbyes and hugs and I-love-yous and be-carefuls and drink-plenty-of-waters and don't-take-candy-from-strangers and pictures, now that it gets so hot so fast. And, especially at the STP. So, I asked them to stop so I could take a picture.... I'm a good listener.
And,.. they're off.
Hope they used sunscreen?
Oh yea, I already asked them that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This side of the mountains and not saying 'hi'??? At least it's not hot for them.