Still No Babies... I Mean, Kids!
My momma goats are still pregnant, not a kid on the ground yet. I may have been a week off in my estimating. For reasons I still can't figure out, I tossed last years calendar. Yea, .. I did! My story is, in an effort to be more tidy, I try to have the garbage can nearby and the paper piles sorted often. The calendar must have been in one of those piles.
Anywhoooo, I'll keep you posted ;o)
2 comments:
Reading every day...hoping for babies. My girls are reading too. One in Eastern Oregon so she is not removed from small animals being born in the middle of the night. The other is living outside Orlando FL basking on the beach far removed from farming.
Guess what? No midnight delivery,.. yet. Quads born in the afternoon, how cool is that?
Florida, please send sun,.. ASAP ;o)
Post a Comment