Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Again!


Ok, .. Ok. I know. I've neglected my blog. But,.. a gentle push from a friend (i.e., "Blog again!") has brought me to my senses... at least for now ;o)

I plugged my camera into my computer the other day and got a shock. No, not an electrical shock. There are tons of pics on my camera that I actually forgot about. I've just been snapping pics and forgetting about them. Geesh! Somethings wrong there.




How could I forget about this? In my defense, it wasn't on MY camera, but my mom's. She sent me a copy. Hers was better than mine. Oh, who am I kidding.. I didn't get one on mine ;o) Anywhoooo, this is me, my mom, my grandma and my daughter. Four glorious generations of girls!! This was at my mom's house during my grandma's 80th birthday. We all tilted our heads, 'cept Bunny, isn't that funny.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Nice pic! So now scrap it!
LOL I'm anxious for my retreat the first weekend in Nov. Also,I got my Gypsy...love it!
Silverdale fan