I Love Driving a Tractor ;o
We needed our field mowed and since HWM has to keep his day job ;o), it only made sense for me to do it. I was a little intimidated by the big, ol' tractor at first. Don't ask me why? It's been years, but I've driven a tractor before. Once I got going though, the ins and outs of it all, came back. It was hardly a job after that ;o

We needed to mow our field because, well,.. with all the spring moisture, it was tall, tall grass. Mostly foxtails and cheat grass though. That stuff needs to be cut down or it becomes a huge nuisance, getting into eyes, ears and tails. Not only that, but a coyote hid in the tall, tall grass and ambushed the goats, killing my youngest doeling. $@#&!! coyotes!! The grass had to go.

2 comments:
Ohhh - I envy your garden. I was hoping to have one this year but didn't happen. Next year! Mmmm..nothing better than home grown veggies.
Durinda
I had to show Einar the tractor. and it looks like your having fun.
Post a Comment