Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm thankful for my family (always). I'm thankful for the love a wonderful husband, who not only takes it (from me) but can dish it out ;o)~yea baby, I'm thankful fer ALL that.
I'm also thankful for our animal-filled little farm project.
~Have I mentioned I just added a llama to the mix? She's a guard animal, for the goats. Oh come on, it ain't that bad. She has a job, she's definitely not a pet. But,.. the baby llama she's supposed to have next summer just might be~
I love country life, so I'm very thankful for that. I'm thankful for good friends and turning 40, birthday bashes in Jackpot and beautiful scenery on roadtrips.
I'm thankful for my fun-loving, hysterical, sib-fighting, smart, beautiful children. They keep me real--for sure. Oh yea, and I'm thankful for a game of Yahtzee! every now and again. And, maybe a few rounds of the Farm Game too. Do you think we'll ever play a full game? Just wondering.
LOVE you all!! ~~S
What are you thankful for?

No comments: