Now that I have a camera, I gotta catch this blog up. So, here is a picture of the heron, doin' his thing. Yea, he's a far out in the field. There's no sneaking up on a heron that can see you from a mile away.
Anywhoooo, click on the pics and you can see them a little better.

Catchin' himself a mole/gopher. Believe me,.. that's a rodent hanging from his beak.

3 comments:
So what camera did you get? I am glad to you finally got one.
So would you be interested in going to CKC in Seattle? November 13-15. Gina and I are leaving Thrusday evening and coming back home Sunday.
TK
Sound fun. BUT, I'm heading to Idaho/Nevada in October for a 40th birthday bash. A bunch of my friends from my hometown are meeting in Jackpot, NV cuz we all turn 40 within the next year.... starting with me :o]
Oh yeah, the camera I got.
I simplified.. all I really ever used the other camera for was point and shoot. So that's what I got. A point and shoot, Canon PowerShot SD890 IS. Love it!!
Post a Comment