Saturday, June 7, 2008

Work Crew



Supervisor
RG and I were going to plant flowers in the dirt where the playhouse was. So, we asked HWM and RB to turn the dirt for us. Cuz!... two strong shovel-dudes can work it much faster than us, we just wanted to plant. Well, they did us better than that. They took some treated wood we had and made us a bordered plant bed. Aren't they the coolest shovel-dudes? A day or so later, RG and I planted a sunflower fort in it. We'll keep you posted with more photos as the fort grows up.
Playhouse to dirt patch to sunflower fort.
I LOVE to hang out the sheets. LOVE it. Mmm, they smell so good.


In more planting news . . .

This is where I put my tomatoes last year. This year, I scattered a ton of mixed flower seeds. My tomatoes will go here . . . .

. . . . in this gi-normous garden spot. We planted pole beans, watermelon, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, zuchini and pumpkins. I remember, from past garden disasters, it's much more fun to plan and plant than it is to weed and water. BUT, I now have a mini weed crew who will be out of school soon. Hehehe.

No comments: