Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June Snow!!



No, that's not the name of our neighbor, it's what is in the mountains near our home. Can you believe that? 50* was the high yesterday. 50* OMG. It rained here most of the day but the mountains got snow. 12 to 18 inches of it.



I copied this, the quote and the webcam view, from the Tamarack Inn BB website. This is where I sometimes go with a group of scrapbooking friends for weekend retreats. It's only 20 minutes from our driveway to theirs.



""I WONDER IF WINTER IS REALLY OVER !! ?? WE GOT 18" (THAT'S A FOOT AND A HALF) OF SNOW TODAY. SURE WISH I HADN'T PUT MY SNOWMOBILE AWAY FOR THE SUMMER ! THE SNOWPLOWS WERE RUNNING ALL DAY. THE HIGHWAY IS PACKED SNOW & ICE FOR MILES IN EITHER DIRECTION. THE WEATHERMAN IS PREDICTING UNSETTLED WEATHER UNTIL THURSDAY......THEN MAYBE WE'LL SEE SUMMER. NOW LET'S SEE --- WHERE DID I PUT THOSE SNOW TIRES ?? TUESDAY, JUNE 10TH""







Grandma BK is on her way to a quilt class/show in Joseph and she's got to go over these mountains. I hope all's going well.

It's only 57* now, I'm gonna go turn on the heater on.
Good news though, it'll be 80* by Friday.

No comments: