Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Beautiful Day

We've been having a bout of beautiful weather and today was no different. Sunny, warm and inviting. I took the camera out into the pasture to photograph our little "goat herd". We are done kidding, the last two being born a week ago. Three mommas, five babies. First doe had three (lost one in birthing), second doe had one (a puzzling number seeings as she had three last year) and the last doe had two.

The youngest two (Cowboy on left, momma Ms. B, and sis Tipsy).

Tipsy - "Excuse me, I need a nap."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Just want to scoop them up and hug them!!
Did Saige help name them?
We must come out this weekend and take a peek!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Yes, she helps. After I named Chilly and the her kindergarten class named Mikey, she couldn't wait for another boy so she could name him Cowboy.