Hey there cute poa Darien wants a pony so bad however I have had to explain to the poor girl we live in the dang city. Ponies just do not go in the back yard,Bummer. Just got back from camping for a full week we had a great time went to find gold only a few small micro flecks but gold none the less oh ya and a few garnets cant complain since that is my birth stone. Your life sounds so blissful how I miss the country life!!! Take care Kathi P.s you know we can get together some time this summer I could drive there since it is only 45 minutes
1 comment:
Hey there cute poa Darien wants a pony so bad however I have had to explain to the poor girl we live in the dang city. Ponies just do not go in the back yard,Bummer. Just got back from camping for a full week we had a great time went to find gold only a few small micro flecks but gold none the less oh ya and a few garnets cant complain since that is my birth stone. Your life sounds so blissful how I miss the country life!!! Take care Kathi P.s you know we can get together some time this summer I could drive there since it is only 45 minutes
Post a Comment